Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Is Brian Gionta the best player BU ever had?
    Yeah it was him or that other short guy.

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Bloods shin guards look a little worn. Has he been on his knees a lot? What did Blood have to do to get the A back on his jersey?

Comment

Most-asked question I ever got when people heard I was at BU: "Do you ever see Doug Flutie?"
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Question for gopher fans. Since you're always one of the first to start an offseason thread, any words of advice for Sioux fans if UND loses this weekend, as they are expected to do?

Comment

Originally posted by ex_goldy View Post
            Bloods shin guards look a little worn. Has he been on his knees a lot? What did Blood have to do to get the A back on his jersey?
            Sew it.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by ex_goldy View Post
              Beat Minnesota, got anymore brain busters for us?
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                Most-asked question I ever got when people heard I was at BU: "Do you ever see Doug Flutie?"
                Well . . . ?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Well . . . ?
                  I once saw him on a Wheaties box...
                  Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Well . . . ?
                    Nah. I think he was a Toronto Argonaut by then or something.
                    Bugs Bunny - 96
                    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      I thought his name was Sweaty Ballsack.
                      Salty Ballsack
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Women's

Brianna
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Sew it.
                          Is Blood a seamstress?

Comment

I have nearly always rooted for the wcha. I was starting to change my mind...then I saw Michigan as a potential next round opponent for Denver...and heard all this stuff about BC being unbeatable.

Go wcha!
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                              Is Blood a seamstress?
                              He's handed out his share of stitches.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                                "Do you ever see Doug Flutie?"
                                Brian Piccolo?

Comment

Working...
                                X