Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    How I remember it, is that the college is in Boston, and the university is on Chipmunk Hill.
    Careful now! Don't point out that "BC isn't in Boston" too loudly. Those BC guys have ears like fine-tuned seismographs. The slightest tremors of truth set them off, and they'll all be swarming in here in a minute or two. Sssshhhhh!
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      So is the real name Boston College University? That's just dumb.
      try University of Boston College

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
        Considering it is not even located in Boston, it makes it even dumber...er.
        Its best to refer them like the MLB's Angels. So the preferred name is actually "Boston College University of Newton"
        #OneKnight

Comment

How do we add W Michiganians to this thread? Does W Michigan stand for Wishwewere Michigan?
          Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
          Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            You guys reeled in a mah-lin.
            fyp

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
              How do we add W Michiganians to this thread? Does W Michigan stand for Wishwewere Michigan?
              bronconick chimes in here and there. Are there other WMU fans?
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                I thought gopher fans were WMU fans...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                  I thought gopher fans were WMU fans...
                  Well tomorrow, sure. But I dont have any kind of emotional investment in their program or anything.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    I spent 3 years at Western, though they were terrible then (but they do have Bell's). Nice to see them playing well. You could add me to the Bronco fans tally.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      fyp
                      Ha!

Hey Sully! That mah-lin fought wicked hahd!
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                        try University of Boston College
                        The University of Boston College University at Chipmunk Hill Terriers...that's crazy...I can see why they just call themselves the BC Terriers
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                          I think it stands for Wisconsin. Wisconsin Michigan University...they don't really know where they are...hell, I don't even know where they are...and I lived in Kalamazoo for 6 months.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Here's a few thousand more words of preview

http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2012...west-regional/
                            So, everyone has an equal chance of winning the regional, except the 4 seed, who has the greatest chance?
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              I'm here! I lurk on the boards fairly regularly, but don't post often. However, I can't wait for the games this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                                I think it stands for Wisconsin. Wisconsin Michigan University...they don't really know where they are...hell, I don't even know where they are...and I lived in Kalamazoo for 6 months.
                                Is this Wisconsin Michigan University located in that little thingy on the map that's part of Michigan, but hangs over Wisconsin?

Comment

Working...
                                X