Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Uh, why would you, and when did you ever, flame your own team? (You do realize that flaming is negative, right?) My point is that you, as a staunch BC Eagles fan, has more posts in the regional thread where BU is playing than BU fans have posts. Which is your right and pretty much par for the course as far as BU threads are concerned. And you will most likely continue to post here, as is your choice, so the post count will continue to grow! That's a good job outta you.
    You missed the joke in there...

I just don't see any correlation between me posting in this thread and posting in the BU thread when my posts in this thread haven't been about BU.

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Yes, that is what it says. Thank God for the Minnesota educational system. It has teachers like Biddy and churns out students like you.
      Look wiener your own supporters are the people who pointed it out on the blog. North Dakoda it is!! LOL.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        That one in the first row certainly looks that way. That would be too funny and too fitting!

#5's jersey appears to be spelled correctly.
        It appears but it is not. North Dakoda it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Look wiener your own supporters are the people who pointed it out on the blog. North Dakoda it is!! LOL.
          So now that you've shown yourself to be barely literate, you're relying on fans that you constantly call idiots and hicks? Rather convenient.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            So now that you've shown yourself to be barely literate, you're relying on fans that you constantly call idiots and hicks? Rather convenient.
            Well played.

Comment

“@GoldenGopherHky: Ice is ready to go at Xcel Energy Center! *http://t.co/NQi97EGN”
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                I have a call into UMD to see if it is OK to chant "Spay the Terriers" at the game. I haven't heard back yet.

(For those out east, UMD fans got in trouble for hostile and abusive chants when playing the Whioux.)
                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Given BU's off the ice issues this season, that's gold.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  You missed the joke in there...

I just don't see any correlation between me posting in this thread and posting in the BU thread when my posts in this thread haven't been about BU.
                  And I meant that it didn't matter whether or not your posts were or were not actually about BU (which some were, but that's fine as this thread is about the regional BU is in). You are in here posting. More than BU fans are. It just seems like you've posted in this thread more than in the Northeast Regional thread, where your team is playing. You certainly haven't posted as much in the East Regional thread. I haven't checked out the Midwest Regional thread because, well, I only have so much time to waste in the day people!!!! Would you be in this thread as much if BU were not in this regional? Personally, I would say no, but given the nature of the UM-UND rivalry, you might be, though maybe not to the extent you are here now, IMO. I could be wrong. And all your posts are helping increase the post count, which is by far higher than the other three.

Would be very fun to get this thread complete and locked before the puck drops.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

Wow, nothing gets past you.
                    Bugs Bunny - 96
                    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by tbodin23 View Post
                      I think many MN and UND fans are paying too much attention to the outcome of last week's game, rather than looking at how that game went down. Total domination by the Gophers (2 SOG for UND after 30 minutes), followed by a period where nearly everything UND threw at the net went in...
                      I think the type of momentum switch you saw in last week's Gopher/Sioux match is due more to a letdown by one team than a surge by the other. The Gopher's apparent "total domination" was made possible by UND's uninspired play. Same thing later when the Gophers appeared to be in shock. Teams in this tourney will feast off a letdown.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                        Wow, nothing gets past you.
                        Fascinating.

But considering they have been mixing up BU/BC & Eagles/Terriers there was a decent chance half the people in the thread didn't get it.

But thanks for your input.

Comment

Fascinating.

But considering they have been mixing up BU/BC & Eagles/Terriers there was a decent chance half the people in the thread didn't get it.

Still not letting anything get past you...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            And I meant that it didn't matter whether or not your posts were or were not actually about BU (which some were, but that's fine as this thread is about the regional BU is in). You are in here posting. More than BU fans are. It just seems like you've posted in this thread more than in the Northeast Regional thread, where your team is playing. You certainly haven't posted as much in the East Regional thread. I haven't checked out the Midwest Regional thread because, well, I only have so much time to waste in the day people!!!! Would you be in this thread as much if BU were not in this regional? Personally, I would say no, but given the nature of the UM-UND rivalry, you might be, though maybe not to the extent you are here now, IMO. I could be wrong. And all your posts are helping increase the post count, which is by far higher than the other three.

Would be very fun to get this thread complete and locked before the puck drops.
                            There are BU fans?
                            Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                            Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

LOL. I didn't even think of it that way. I was going for the fact that you spay females, not males.

And all of the Terrier / Eagle "confusion" has been 100% intentional. Just to be clear.
                              Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                              Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Fascinating.

wow, this is funny on so many levels. the east coast intellectuals did not show up for this thread.
                                Last edited by willythekid; 03-23-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X