Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

So which will be greater this weekend? The number of BU fans in attendance or the number of women raped by the BU team while in Minnesota?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      So which will be greater this weekend? The number of BU fans in attendance or the number of women raped by the BU team while in Minnesota?
      Can we have an option for bu fans getting raped by Minnesota women?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        Hook, line, and sinker. How many BU fans do you estimate will be in attendance? I guess I could go around counting the guys with a Pauly D haircut, calling bartenders "Chief", ordering Jaeg-bombs, and raping the fine ladies of the midwest but an estimate from a guy in the know will suffice.
        It's a nice try, but you need some help; you're not playing Middlesex Community College. The stereotypical BU student is either:

A) from Long Island, which is pronounced Lawn Guyland;
        B) from the Middle East, has his own condo, two cars and a Kawasaki Ninja;
        C) from Asia, has his own condo, two cars, and a Ninja;
        D) from Africa, has his own condo, two cars, and a Ninja;

and in all cases
        E) has platinum cards, goes skiing (preferable in Switzerland, though Stowe will do in a pinch), and is louder and more confident than most people find acceptable.

You're welcome.

EDIT: To put it in context of Entourage: You might think BU students would be like Vincent Chase and his boys, but they're much more likely to be Ari Gold.
        Last edited by DaveStPaul; 03-23-2012, 10:13 AM.
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Hook, line, and sinker. How many BU fans do you estimate will be in attendance? I guess I could go around counting the guys with a Pauly D haircut, calling bartenders "Chief", ordering Jaeg-bombs, and raping the fine ladies of the midwest but an estimate from a guy in the know will suffice.

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/BUfans.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
            It's a nice try, but you need some help; you're not playing Middlesex Community College. The stereotypical BU student is either:

A) from Long Island, which is pronounced Lawn Guyland;
            B) from the Middle East, has his own condo, two cars and a Kawasaki Ninja;
            C) from Asia, has his own condo, two cars, and a Ninja;
            D) from Africa, has his own condo, two cars, and a Ninja;

and in all cases
            E) has platinum cards, goes skiing (preferable in Switzerland, though Stowe will do in a pinch), and is louder and more confident than most people find acceptable.

You're welcome.

EDIT: To put it in context of Entourage: You might think BU students would be like Vincent Chase and his boys, but they're much more likely to be Ari Gold.
            Switzerland is my favorite continent in South America.
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              I don't care what the goof fans say, I'm glad you're in this thread.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Haha... That's funny stuff
                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Gold freaking medal. Really well done, man. I can smell the Acqua di Gio from here!
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Oh I thought you were still in hiding after Friday night's debacle.
                    Yes, hiding behind our really big Cup.

**** you and your impartiality! Okay, with gems like this I guess you can stay.

Comment

Nicely done!

Those Eagle players look tough...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        Yes, hiding behind our really big Cup.
                        *****http://www.svsports.com/store/images/cart/5202001-1.jpg******?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                          Union is a good team with great goaltending. I would think a BC fan would want Union to advance to the Frozen Four, so they don't carry the embarrassment of being the last school that let an ECAC team get into the Frozen Four.
                          Weren't they a good team with great goaltending last year as well? Come on now, everyone knows those Cornell teams were the exception with the ECAC. I do seem to recall BC doing something your Sioux couldn't do (and more recently)...beat Yale. But I suppose that just saved you guys the embarrassment of getting your asses whipped yet again by BC Did I mention it ended in a national title?

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          The CCHA guy did pick UMD, actually. They and FSU just happen to use the same clip art program.
                          CCHA rep Ryan has Michigan over Western in the title game...

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          “@GopherPuckLive: "All-sessions" ticket prices for each regional (before added fees) Bridgeport:$60... GreenBay: $66... Worcester: $83.50... St.Paul: $90.”

Why such the big discrepancy? Who sets the ticket prices?

EDIT: “@GopherPuckLive: Good point by a few tweeters.... The arena rental cost is probably why tickets are so much more expensive in St. Paul...”
                          My guess is whoever is in charge knows that attendance in St. Paul and Worcester will be higher than GB and Bridgeport.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                            eagles fans???? You're playing bu - not bc. Bc are the eagles. Bu are the terriers...
                            Yes! I got one!

We need more than just UND and UMN fans on here if we want to lock by tomorrow.
                            Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                            Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

I don't care what the goof fans say, I'm glad you're in this thread.

I'll let everyone know just as soon as I'm ever worried about what Gopher fans think of me.

(or Sioux fans, for that matter)
                              Last edited by Gurtholfin; 03-23-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                                Eagles fans???? You're playing BU - not BC. BC are the Eagles. BU are the Terriers...
                                ::head desk::

Comment

Working...
                                X