Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=...&v=sWqoTOz7fN8
    Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Western beat Michigan and Miami last weekend and they were ranked 2 and 4 so I think that's some strong competition. They spanked Miami on Friday night and led Michigan 3-0 before winning 3-2 on Saturday. Also interesting to see that the uscho poll shows most think Miami and Michigan will be in the FF. Curious as to why they are so highly regarded and Western beating them on successive night doesn't seem to merit much attention. I understand Western is fairly new to the national scene and you have to earn your chops as they say. Western shut down Michigan and Miami's offenses......let's see how it unfolds.
      Last edited by MeridianStreet; 03-22-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
        I predict a 5-2 UND win over WMich. Mostly because I'm a Sioux fan, but also because that's the odds. I'm just a statistic. Add that to your comments any way you wish.

Then lets add the trash talk: Yes, WMich beat some serious competition recently. But not as serious as the nat'ly ranked competitors UND beat to get from #15 to #4 in less than 5 weeks. Big Mo'

You sure showed that .....*glances*....North Dakota fan who's boss about how awesome North Dakota is with your trash talk.

Uh. Good work.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Fox College Sports Pacific picked up the Minnesota BU game.
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
            I predict a 5-2 UND win over WMich. Mostly because I'm a Sioux fan, but also because that's the odds. I'm just a statistic. Add that to your comments any way you wish.

Then lets add the trash talk: Yes, WMich beat some serious competition recently. But not as serious as the nat'ly ranked competitors UND beat to get from #15 to #4 in less than 5 weeks. Big Mo'
            Great analysis.

I think Western will win 7-1 because I saw them play once and they were good.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              You sure showed that .....*glances*....North Dakota fan who's boss about how awesome North Dakota is with your trash talk.

Uh. Good work.
              Some people are wound a little tight.
              University of North Dakota

National Championships: 8
              Frozen Fours: 22
              Conference Titles: 17
              14 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances

Comment

Originally posted by TheEagle View Post
                Some people are wound a little tight.
                *****http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6320/740go20to20hell20and20d.jpg******
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The new dual purpose Whioux jerseys have been unveiled, they can now where them both while playing games and eating at the local Olive Garden.

*****http://bradhall.com/picture_library/buttons/big/362_HOCKEY_JERSEYS_OP_RED_PLAID.jpg******

Comment

One more day!
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Uh. Good work.
                      hm. need practice

Comment

Is that "Gurt" in the front row of the USCHO front page pic?

Comment

College Hockey Weekly has their preview of the West Regional up...

http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/2...-Regional.html

Also, here is the link to their predictions for the tournament...

http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/2...edictions.html
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                            Fox College Sports Pacific picked up the Minnesota BU game.
                            Please tell me that I can somehow see this game. I live in Minnetonka and have Comcast.....
                            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                              Please tell me that I can somehow see this game. I live in Minnetonka and have Comcast.....
                              ESPN3 is supported by Comcast (internet). So if you dont get FSN+ (cable), use the internet.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

So one guy picked BU to go the FF simply because they were a preseason favorite, another guy has Cornell beating Michigan and MSU playing for the title, the CCHA rep picking an all CCHA final, and the ECAC rep taking Union. Hey, at least the Atlantic Hockey rep doesn't have Air Force winning it all...

Comment

Working...
                                X