Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

FS23 has gone derp whining about Gophers fans - the jerkoff level here is pretty equal, although I concede JDUBBS is the king.

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Last weekend at the X North Dakota scored the last 10 goals of the WCHA tournament.

Would be nice if they scored the last 10 goals this weekend also.

Not saying it will happen, just thought it would be nice if they did score 10 unanswered goals again.
      "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        FS23 has gone derp whining about Gophers fans - the jerkoff level here is pretty equal, although I concede JDUBBS is the king.
        Luckily you pushed it over the top for the Gophers!!!! Will it be the only thing they win this weekend? Who knows!!!!
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          FS23 has gone derp whining about Gophers fans.

I love Gopher fans. They are hilarious.
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
            Are all westerners this thin skinned? They'd never survive a Beanpot flamefest
            Shhhhhh!

You guys hear that?

For a second there...

Never mind.

It's just, I thought, for a second there I thought I heard a little voice, crying out for recognition and validation. It seemed to be coming from over there, to the right...

Must have been my imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Shhhhhh!

You guys hear that?

For a second there...

Never mind.

It's just, I thought, for a second there I thought I heard a little voice, crying out for recognition and validation. It seemed to be coming from over there, to the right...

Must have been my imagination.
              I think you're right, but what are you going to do? If you go there, you'll feel responsible, and that just doesn't work in this game--it wouldn't end well. Plus, you get distracted doling out that kind of recognition out of sympathy, you might just take one on the kisser from some slimeball standing right here in front of you.

Naw, it was just your imagination.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if the Gopher BU game will be replayed anytime on Saturday after 6:00?

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs13 View Post
                  Can anyone tell me if the Gopher BU game will be replayed anytime on Saturday after 6:00?
                  Nope. NCAA tournament is one game only for each team.
                  Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diggs13 View Post
                    FSN sometimes replays the games after midnight, and the game will for sure be on ESPNU on Sunday.
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                      Where is Happy? He usually touches a few nerves

Some of us have real jobs and families. and, unlike anyone from UND, I have trees and bushes to prune.
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Are you saying UND fans don't have pubes or dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                          Are you saying UND fans don't have pubes or dicks?
                          How does that not get censored?

North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

You can't censor truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

You can say cum guzzling whore, too.

And there are tricks to get around the censors, so you can say anything and not have it starred out.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                                Really. As a BU fan who lurks in western threads, this thread surely hasn't disappointed. But it's not at that beanpot flame fest level.
                                more humor than flame with the red headed stepchildren crying how bu and bc are both their biggest rival while we both ignore them.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X