Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    I can tolerate the typical UW or UND fan far better than I can tolerate you, and that is saying something because most of them are the rough equivalent of *** fungus.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      I'll pay for gas if they do!
      I'd be willing to buy Scoob's on stage drinks if that helps.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        I don't think Dubbs would be comfortable going on the road as he'd likely have to leave Minnesota.
        He might be okay if they went in this...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/gopher-bus.jpg******

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/gopher-bus.jpg******
          JDUBBS isn't fitting into anything that doesn't have French doors
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

I like it! You'd have to change the front to be a hockey Gopher instead of a football Gopher before I'd step foot in it though

Comment

Put a bobblehead statue of Tim Brule on top of the bus while you're at it.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Put a bobblehead statue of Tim Brule on top of the bus while you're at it.
                And I can put my "America's Team" and "Made in America" stickers on the bumper. Love it!!

Comment

Also blare this over the loadspeaker.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Have to play this in the bus as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Have you guys thought about taking this schtick on the road?
                      Are all westerners this thin skinned? They'd never survive a Beanpot flamefest
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                      ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Really. As a BU fan who lurks in western threads, this thread surely hasn't disappointed. But it's not at that beanpot flame fest level.

Comment

We need Mariucci and Jockstock to show up and this flame can really get "festing".

Comment

Jockstock is just the best.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Where is Happy? She usually touches a few nerves

Comment

Yeah, I miss his poetry.

Comment

Working...
                                X