Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    How do you even know this? Why would you even care?

Is there an Accomplishments by Minnesotans in Hockey handbook or something?
    USCHO co-founder and President Tim Brule joins us

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

He is only the co-founder? lame!
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Is there an Accomplishments by Minnesotans in Hockey handbook or something?
        Yes, it looks something like this.

*****http://www.lonenutter.com/wp-content/uploads/1indy-idol-holy-grail.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
          You're right, I suppose it is polite to visit someone else's house, then rag on his family. Loose analogy, but I think my point is clear.

And why the insecurities in regard to how great I think Minnesota hockey is? Really puzzeling why my pride bothers you so much.
          No one cares.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            No one cares.
            Apparently, you do.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
              Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              LOL at nobody picking Union as well as one guy picking Cornell.
              Where's that Eastern media bias when you need it?!?

Apparently, you do.
              I think there's a glitch in The Matrix again.
              Bugs Bunny - 96
              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

I think the analogy is fine.
                That's because you're a dumb***.

This site was created to allow hockey fans across the country to read about and discuss college hockey. It isn't GPL or its predecessor POI.

Of course, it has turned into a melting pot of morons, but that's neither here nor there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                  That's because you're a dumb***.

This site was created to allow hockey fans across the country to read about and discuss college hockey. It isn't GPL or its predecessor POI.

Of course, it has turned into a melting pot of morons, but that's neither here nor there.
                  I don't believe I EVER advocated for ANY sort of exclusitivity in who can or should post here. On the contrary, it was FS23 who lamented Gopher fans who "troll" (aka.. Have thoughts and opinions he doesn't agree with) here. I was just pointing out that it is rather rude to wish for the exclusion of Gopher fans on this site when the site's very existence is owed to a Gopher fan. Perhaps you would have known that had you followed the discussion in its entirety.

Comment

May I clarify something? Thanks.

I wasn't trying to put WMU possibly beating UND on the same level as Holy Cross beating Minnesota. I was just trying to make a joke about buying up all the WMU gear we can find to mock what some UND fans did with Holy Cross jerseys in that instance. It's not something I even plan on doing. I was just trying to make a funny and it did not work(apparently). I was in no way trying to compare WMU to the Holy Cross debacle.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I've followed the discussion, genius. Wishing for the banishment of Gopher trolls (or trolls of any other allegiance) isn't remotely rude regardless of the affiliation of who started this site. Repeatedly steering threads off-topic makes you a tool, and nobody likes you. I can tolerate the typical UW or UND fan far better than I can tolerate you, and that is saying something because most of them are the rough equivalent of *** fungus.

Comment

I've followed the discussion, genius. Wishing for the banishment of Gopher trolls (or trolls of any other allegiance) isn't remotely rude regardless of the affiliation of who started this site. Repeatedly steering threads off-topic makes you a tool, and nobody likes you. I can tolerate the typical UW or UND fan far better than I can tolerate you, and that is saying something because most of them are the rough equivalent of *** fungus.
                        Yet I haven't steered any conversations anywhere. I just replied with my thoughts on a topic broached by others, and some of you didn't agree with my thoughts and opinions on the topic. So, you, FS23, and Scooby decided to "steer" this discussion off topic with your attacks on posters you don't agree with. If you don't like someone's opinion, I suggest ignoring it.

Comment

Just in case anyone is wondering, it's 70 degrees in GF and will be beautiful all week so Danny's toes will be all present, accounted for, and relatively warm for the regional.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            No one cares.
                            Apparently, you do.
                            Have you guys thought about taking this schtick on the road?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Have you guys thought about taking this schtick on the road?
                              I'll pay for gas if they do!

Comment

I don't think Dubbs would be comfortable going on the road as he'd likely have to leave Minnesota.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X