Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    And still nobody knows how to pull into the intersection making a left on green.
    Nor do they know the one about slower traffic stay in the right lane on the interstate.

Minnesotans - when traveling towards Chicago (and beyond), you should really consider the route south to Des Moines and then take a left on I-80. Trust me (not Mapquest), it'll be a better route.

If you're going to the Dells (90% on Minnesotan traffic in WI), I guess you'll still have to use 94.

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      In starting to remember why March and April are the worst months on the forum...
      Considering your team, "Corkys kids" you should feel right at home.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Who is he going to succeed? (for our resident UMD edumacated teacher - I think you might mean a secession movement)
        This has been another segment of "Reelin 'em In"! You have been Common Man'd!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          This has been another segment of "Reelin 'em In"! You have been Common Man'd!
          Nice attempt at a save. Not buying it though. Your incompetence in the use of the English language has been displayed so often on this board that it seems much more likely that you simply used the wrong word yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            Nice attempt at a save. Not buying it though. Your incompetence in the use of the English language has been displayed so often on this board that it seems much more likely that you simply used the wrong word yet again.
            I'm sorry you feel that way

Would you like help getting the hook out of your mouth?
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              In starting to remember why March and April are the worst months on the forum...
              Are you kidding me? They're easily the best! With all due respect to WMU and BU (ok, maybe not BU)...this regional NEEDS a UND-Minny final. But I know that would upset you very much...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Are you kidding me? They're easily the best! With all due respect to WMU and BU (ok, maybe not BU)...this regional NEEDS a UND-Minny final. But I know that would upset you very much...
                Meh, I'd settle for a WMU-UM regional final.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Also, my dad (who is not on any of the college hockey message boards that I frequent and never attends hockey games, just watches on TV) asked my brother and I if we would buy some WMU jerseys or shirts if the Broncos pull off the upset...?

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    If I still had my left nut (had to pay up in 06 - who woulda thought?), I'd pony it up for a WMU-BU final.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      If I still had my left nut (had to pay up in 06 - who woulda thought?), I'd pony it up for a WMU-BU final.
                      Don't tell the NC$$!!

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        Would you like help getting the hook out of your mouth?
                        The old man is right - you flub the language so much, it's impossible to tell if it's a bit or that you are simply ignorant.

Comment

Nor do they know the one about slower traffic stay in the right lane on the interstate.

Minnesotans - when traveling towards Chicago (and beyond), you should really consider the route south to Des Moines and then take a left on I-80. Trust me (not Mapquest), it'll be a better route.

If you're going to the Dells (90% on Minnesotan traffic in WI), I guess you'll still have to use 94.
                          Boy, cheesehead deer rapists must just love that section of I-94 near the Dells, lot's of prime dates along there.
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                            The Lakers left because they didn't have set stadium to play in.
                            The North Stars left because they didn't have a NHL caliber stadium to play in.
                            The state of Minnesota really isn't a "pro" sports market more like Denver.
                            I think blaming the North Stars departure on just the inadequacy of the arena is letting Norm Green and the Grunds off too easy. The league let the Grunds gut the team of their top prospects and players when they started the San Jose Sharks, and Norm Green was a pretty abrasive owner who was facing sexual harassment charges in Minnesota. Just an ugly situation all around.

@MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

If my team was at bad as yours, I would avoid the messages boards until October 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                                If my team was at bad as yours, I would avoid the messages boards until October 2012.
                                Your team has been worse for years, and that didn't keep you away. Plus, even when his team is bad, Gurt is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X