Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

I remeber WMU last year--that game lasted forever.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      I've never seen a game like that. Minnesota absolutely killed North Dakota for 35 minutes, and then Hakstol took a timeout. The difference in the game was that Dell kept UND in the game when Minnesota was dominating, and Patterson was the biggest sieve in the world when North Dakota started to control play. IF (big if) these two sides meet up in the Regional Final, I think we'll see a significantly closer game...something along the lines of the Saturday game at Mariucci or the Friday game at the Ralph.

That being said, I just hope UND can keep their focus on Western, play their game, and make it to the Regional Final.
      Yeah I was at the game and after UND took the timeout it was like a light switch turned on for them and turned off for us, when it was 3-0 Gophers I really didn't think Patterson would give up 4 goals. Ugh

BU will give us all we can handle I'm sure, if Patterson and the D can play like they have been for most of the year the Gophers have a great shot at playing Sunday.
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm just glad I get to watch this game on ESPN2...I'm just glad I get to watch this game on ESPNU...I'm just glad I get to watch this game on only ESPN3.

Comment

Western Michigan is a **** good team. Got to watch their CCHA tournament games on TV. They are on a roll and I hope that UND will be ready for them. Go Sioux!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
            I'm just glad I get to watch this game on ESPN2...I'm just glad I get to watch this game on ESPNU...I'm just glad I get to watch this game on only ESPN3.
            I would think Fox Sports North would pick up these games.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Will FSN pick up the feed? Or can they even?
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

FS23, I agree one hundred percent that Dell gets a ton of credit in Friday's win. There's a hell of a lot of goaltenders who go in the tank in a game after giving up the third goal when their team is being absolutely worked.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Will FSN pick up the feed? Or can they even?
                  YES FS North can pick up the feed, since both games are on ESPN Syndication and like alway, stations can pick up ESPN Syndication feed.

Would not suprise me if FS North put Minnesota Wild @ Buffalo game on the plus channel to pick up both west regional games.
                  Go Gophers Go.

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
                    YES FS North can pick up the feed, since both games are on ESPN Syndication and like alway, stations can pick up ESPN Syndication feed.

Would not suprise me if FS North put Minnesota Wild @ Buffalo game on the plus channel to pick up both west regional games.
                    Yeah that would make sense.
                    sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone finding the TV listings for the tournament (all regionals)?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Bring it, you eastern pansies.
                        Oh, it will be broughted.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Oh, it will be broughted.

You put the "easy" in "sleazy." MN romps.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Pssh, there's a couple 1st round games that are always "Where the f did that come from?"

Hope the dice come up snake eyes.
                            Well, both teams are playing well at the right time. Western has the advantage of not being the favorite combined with the possibility of UND overlooking them with the possibility of a rematch with MN the next night. What this reminds me of is Denver in '07: both MN and UND played very sloppy first round games, and it was probably due to the fact they had just battled the previous week and were looking to the potential rematch the next day.

Comment

How'd you guys get down to 17 skaters? Multiple injuries? Some late defections that didn't get filled last summer?
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm picking UND. They'll have the most fans there.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X