Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

I am thinking about getting a WMU jersey regardless of what they do. Probably won't though, I am pretty poor.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      When did you get tickets? I bought mine sunday and Club level was available for purchase then, and I thought I read you bought your tickets after me?
      I bought mine on Sunday and checked the Club before I bought it showed no pairs available when I bought.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Now here's a rarity...

The Gophers are 11-12-2 all-time overall against Boston University
        Looks like we need to tie it up.
        You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Any other UND fans upset that we only got to end the goofs WCHA season? It seems kind of unfair that BU gets to stomp a mudhole in those heart-less wheenies in the NC$$s...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            Any other UND fans upset that we only got to end the goofs WCHA season? It seems kind of unfair that BU gets to stomp a mudhole in those heart-less wheenies in the NC$$s...
            it doesn't matter, Hakstool always finds a way to choke at the ncaa's.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
              it doesn't matter, Hakstool always finds a way to choke at the ncaa's.
              not until the frozen four my dim-witted friend... the goofs would get another *****-stomping courtesy of UND if BU wasn't going to do it first. UND has played so far above their talent level, not to mention all of the injuries, that anything now is just gravy.

Comment

*****http://www.unapologeticobservations.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Hillbillys.jpg******

Whioux fanclub

BU and Western Michigan fans, watch out for these two.

Comment

UND has played some nice hockey at this point. MN has had a good run at the end of the year (Final Five aside). WMU just won the CCHA tournament. And Boston U is Boston U. This should be the toughest regional to get through. I agree that UND has exceeded expectations and injuries. That being said....any team can win any night and it's one and done. I hope nobody looks past their opponent to the next one or they might be watching the Regional Championship on FSN.

not until the frozen four my dim-witted friend... the goofs would get another *****-stomping courtesy of UND if BU wasn't going to do it first. UND has played so far above their talent level, not to mention all of the injuries, that anything now is just gravy.

Comment

Except that chokefest will happen this year by the hands of Western Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I am thinking about getting a WMU jersey regardless of what they do. Probably won't though, I am pretty poor.
                      I already have a Boston Terrier regardless.
                      "My greatest achievement."
                      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        The fingers will fly this weekend...
                        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

You're right, we choke in the tourney, you choke before you get there.

Sounds good.
                          '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, [BANNER PENDING]

Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

the goofs would get another *****-stomping courtesy of UND if BU wasn't going to do it first.
                            With this level of competition, their can be absolutely no let-downs. That's the key. The 'stomping' during the UND/Gopher match was delivered to, and by, both sides. Gopher fans are quick to tell you their team simply collapsed in the 3rd. But it was no different in the 1st and 2nd for the Sioux. UND played flat, didn't take care of business, and found themselves down 0-3.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                              This is rich considering the Gophers are known for being big chokers as well. Your team is referred to as the Golden Chokers for a reason. But hey, at least this year if/when the Gophers choke it won't be so humiliating since BU is a respectable team.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                                This is rich considering the Gophers are known for being big chokers as well. Your team is referred to as the Golden Chokers for a reason. But hey, at least this year if/when the Gophers choke it won't be so humiliating since BU is a respectable team.
                                Yeah, you must have forgotten that gem choke job by the UND club in 2008 vs BC.....6-1 in the semis. Way to show up for the frozen four. UND likes to blow their load at the Final 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X