Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    So can the UND band lead the Let's-Go-Sioux cheer?

Also best available tickets are club level now, so a majority of them have been sold since the selection show.
    I would not be surprised if they open up the upper level when it's all said and done.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Anyone else getting sick and tired of reading the mindless drivel posted by WMU fans in this thread? Their team makes the NCAA tournament for the second time in two years, including coming off a dominating CCHA Playoff performance w/wins over Miami and Michigan, and all their bandwagon fans come on here and post smack talk like they are Minnesota arrogant or something. They really do belong in the NCHC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I would not be surprised if they open up the upper level when it's all said and done.
        I would be highly surprised and somewhat puzzled of they didn't. That session should hit at least 16,000 fans IMHO.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Let me be the first to congratulate Western Michigan, future NCHC foe, on making the tournament again. I wouldn't count them out of this regional. They have no pressure, and there's a chance that UND and Minnesota lay an egg looking ahead to a potential rematch. If BU gets by Minnesota, they could suffer a letdown in the next game. Plus, Western Michigan has a good team.

NCHC 2012 tournament teams: Denver, Miami, Minnesota-Duluth, North Dakota, Western Michigan
          NCHC 2011 tournament teams: Colorado College, Denver, Miami, Minnesota-Duluth, Nebraska-Omaha, North Dakota, Western Michigan

Looking forward to the start of a rivalry.
          Last edited by TheEagle; 03-20-2012, 12:13 AM.
          University of North Dakota

National Championships: 8
          Frozen Fours: 22
          Conference Titles: 17
          14 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances

Comment

BU and the Gophers match up well and Jack Dupark is an outstanding coach.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
              Anyone else getting sick and tired of reading the mindless drivel posted by WMU fans in this thread? Their team makes the NCAA tournament for the second time in two years, including coming off a dominating CCHA Playoff performance w/wins over Miami and Michigan, and all their bandwagon fans come on here and post smack talk like they are Minnesota arrogant or something. They really do belong in the NCHC.
              They can switch off with SCSU being the dormats of the NCHC

Comment

So, if Western Michigan beats UND does that mean Gopher fans have to buy Western Michigan jersies?

No. We just don't care about UND that much.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Who?
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Lol! Oh wait, you were trying to be serious?

My bad!

Comment

There is really only 3 things that a Whioux fan really cares about, the Gophers, a big sale at the local Walmart and whether or not they can still get Billy Ray Cyrus tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                        There is really only 3 things that a Whioux fan really cares about, the Gophers, a big sale at the local Walmart and whether or not they can still get Billy Ray Cyrus tickets.
                        They also seemed pretty excited about the Olive Garden opening.
                        Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                          Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                            Yes indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I'm really ******ed that I bought my tickets right before they opened the Club.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                I'm really ******ed that I bought my tickets right before they opened the Club.
                                When did you get tickets? I bought mine sunday and Club level was available for purchase then, and I thought I read you bought your tickets after me?
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X