Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 East Regional: Union, Miami, Lowell, Michigan State

Originally posted by InfoBridgeport View Post
    Patman... I believe that the parking lot entrance is on John Street, the exit on Bank Street.
    to be fair, much of downtown isn't covered by Google Street View and that was certainly one part I couldn't access.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Looks like the Midwest venue is a progressive regional facility.
      From the midwest thread
      "I have been told that the building will allow re-entry. The patron on exit will receive a stamp on there ticket and hand. In order to be allowed back in, the patron will need to show the ticket and hand that is stamped, THEY NEED BOTH. This is to stop any possible passing of a ticket. Enjoy the games!"
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        From the midwest thread
        "I have been told that the building will allow re-entry. The patron on exit will receive a stamp on there ticket and hand. In order to be allowed back in, the patron will need to show the ticket and hand that is stamped, THEY NEED BOTH. This is to stop any possible passing of a ticket. Enjoy the games!"
        It would be nice of our InfoBridgeport friends could pass this on to the Webster Bank Arena folks to those of us who don't want to be held hostage between games and would like some fresh air, run back to our vehicles for something, or whatever could be allowed to do so.
        Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
        Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
        Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
          It would be nice of our InfoBridgeport friends could pass this on to the Webster Bank Arena folks to those of us who don't want to be held hostage between games and would like some fresh air, run back to our vehicles for something, or whatever could be allowed to do so.
          Don't hold yer breath...
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Nice article in NY Times on UML coach Bazin. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/sp...omes-odds.html

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
              Don't hold yer breath...
              I have used my badge to get into some places in the past, Harbor Yard is the only place I ever used it to get out of a building.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

From Twitter:
                @ChipMalafronte: All-session ticket sales for NCAA East Regional in Bridgeport now around 4,600.

The place seats 8400 for hockey.

Comment

Hot off the press - USCHO regional preview -

http://www.uscho.com/2012/03/22/2012...t-to-the-test/

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                    From Twitter:
                    @ChipMalafronte: All-session ticket sales for NCAA East Regional in Bridgeport now around 4,600.

The place seats 8400 for hockey.
                    When was that posted? This article says that roughly 4500 were sold as of Wednesday afternoon:

http://www.newstimes.com/sports/arti...al-3425431.php

Comment

Originally posted by HawksSk860 View Post
                      When was that posted? This article says that roughly 4500 were sold as of Wednesday afternoon:

http://www.newstimes.com/sports/arti...al-3425431.php
                      Posted 3 hours ago.

Comment

Chip is the local New Haven Register hockey reporter and usually has good sources, hopefully bulldog21 will chime in. i posted this on the Union board but figured someone would see it here as well, some travel tips.

Not sure where you are coming from, but anyone coming from the Capitol District should certainly come down Rt90 to Mass. Pike exit 2 in Lee, then take Rt 20 East/South to Rt 8 directly into Bridgeport. Nice easy ride which may be longer in miles, but the headaches you miss getting near NYC on a Friday are worth the couple of miles driven. Avoid I-95 north in CT after 2pm at all costs.
                        YALE HOCKEY
                        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                          What does a progressive regional facility mean?
                          University of North Dakota

National Championships: 8
                          Frozen Fours: 22
                          Conference Titles: 17
                          14 consecutive NCAA tournament appearances

Comment

Originally posted by TheEagle View Post
                            What does a progressive regional facility mean?
                            One that uses common sense and/or modern concepts to craft policies that benefit their customers and not 'what we have always done since 1925'.
                            Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Starting on the long arduous trek... At least they have beer.
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                                Starting on the long arduous trek... At least they have beer.
                                Who has beer?
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X